Elyse Berman grew up in New York City and graduated with a degree in Court and Conference Reporting. Currently reside in Boynton Beach, FL with her husband and two dogs.
We have owned two houses in Boca Raton, one house in Delray Beach and one house in Boynton Beach, along with three rentals in between in the past 24 years. Prior to my 14-year Real Estate tenure, I was a court stenographer in the New York Metropolitan area.
We have personally built two houses from the ground up, in Boca Raton and Delray Beach, helping to supervise all phases of construction, as well as decorating and renovating other homes. My understanding of the real estate market in Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Highland Beach, Boynton Beach, Lake Worth and Deerfield Beach is extensive. I am here to help ease the stress of the home-buying experience for my clients.
I am available 24/7 to aid my clients, if necessary. You can reach me by email at Elyse@ElyseBerman.com or (561) 716-7824 cell/text.
Elyse is all too aware of the challenges facing many people moving to the Boca Raton area with their beloved pets. There are many restricted communities that do not allow pets, both all age and 55+ communities. An avid dog owner and lover, I am very familiar with all the communities that will accept your pets.
I am a seasoned REALTOR® with a vast knowledge of the local real estate market – Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Highland Beach and Boynton Beach and have attained the following designations along with membership in the following organizations.
- CRS – Council of Residential Specialists
- ABR – Accredited Buyer’s Representative
- GRI – Graduate Realtors Institute
- E-PRO – Internet Certified – Technology Certification Program
- Member of National Association of Reatlors
- Member of Florida Association of Realtors
- Member of Realtors of the Palm Beaches + Greater Fort Lauderdale Realtors
- 2018 Member of Grievance Committee Realtors Association of the Palm Beaches and Greater Fort Lauderdale Realtors