A seasoned REALTOR® who grew up in New York, Elyse is also a retired Court Reporter. She currently resides in Delray Beach, FL with her husband and two dogs.
Since moving to Boca Raton 26 years ago, Elyse and her husband (and their dogs, of course!) have owned five homes; two in Boca Raton, two in Delray Beach and one in Boynton Beach.
It was through her love of real estate, the law and her dogs that she found her passion helping others find pet-friendly homes in Boca Raton and the surrounding areas, for both dogs and cats.
When a condo turned them down that was pet friendly to dogs up to 60 lbs, but refused to allow her 2 furkids weighing a whopping total of 16 lbs, that was it. She was hooked. Elyse could not see the logic in this at all. By running into walls and rules that made no sense, she made it her mission to help others.
Of course, she also works with people who have NO pets! Absolutely!
Elyse’s knowledge of the local real estate market is extensive. Not only did she watch them build many of the communities, she and her husband spent every weekend visiting open houses over the past 25 years going back to the days of the big Sunday newspapers.
Elyse volunteers her time on the Grievance Committee for the Board of REALTORS®, where she keeps on learning. The Grievance Committee is a lot like court reporting, which is why she loves it.
Elyse is personally with you from first contact through closing and beyond, helping to help ease the stress of the home-buying and home-selling experience for my clients. She truly wants her clients to be happy. She answers her phone and won’t pass you off to a team member. Elyse is available 24/7.
Having made the move herself with a husband, three kids, two dogs and a business, she is all too aware of the challenges facing people moving to and from south Florida with their beloved pets. Back in 1994, she, too, looked for a pet-friendly gated community in Boca Raton.
An avid dog owner and lover, Elyse is very familiar with all the communities that will accept your furry friends. She personally would not move anywhere that would not accept her pets. That’s just the way it is. So you can be sure, she will never ask you to get rid of a pet, or waste your time.
In order to better serve her clients, Elyse has attained the following designations along with membership in the following organizations:
- CRS – Council of Residential Specialists
- ABR – Accredited Buyer’s Representative
- GRI – Graduate Realtors Institute
- E-PRO – Internet Certified – Technology Certification Program
- Commitment to Excellence Endorsed by National Association of Realtors
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Member Florida Association of Realtors
- Member Realtors Association of the Palm Beaches + Greater Fort Lauderdale Realtors
- 2018 Member Grievance Committee Realtors Association of the Palm Beaches + Greater Fort Lauderdale Realtors
- 2019 Member Grievance Committee Realtors Association of the Palm Beaches + Greater Fort Lauderdale Realtors
- 2020 Member Grievance Committee Realtors Association of the Palm Beaches + Greater Fort Lauderdale Realtors
- 2021 Professional Standards Committee Realtors Association of the Palm Beaches + Greater Fort Lauderdale Realtors
- 2022 Professional Standards Committee Realtors Association of the Palm Beaches + Greater Fort Lauderdale Realtors