If you’re considering a move to Highland Beach, you’re in good company – it’s one of the most beautiful stretches of land in the entire state. Located in Palm Beach County, right between Boca Raton and Delray Beach, this town was incorporated in 1949. Today, it offers residents plenty of amenities sprinkled with sun, sand and sea.
Highland Beach Homes
Finding Highland Beach homes for sale is a matter of knowing what you like and where you want to live. This area is known for its quiet, relaxing beaches, where endangered sea turtles nest between March and October. There are a number of fabulous (and pet-friendly) condos available in Highland Beach that offer spectacular views and luxury amenities. The single-family homes that hit the market here tend to be spacious estates ranging in price from $4 million to upward of $60 million.
Things to Do in Highland Beach, FL
There are a number of restaurants and shops in the area – and you’re only moments from the larger areas of Delray Beach and Boca Raton. In addition to shopping and dining, you’ll find a number of adventures right outside your front door, including:
- Spanish River Park, which is a great place to picnic, swim or bird-watch. It’s located along the Intracoastal Waterway and is an extremely popular spot with locals and guests.
- Atlantic Dunes Park, which features a boardwalk and short trail through the dunes that opens up to a quiet, beautiful beach (where there are lifeguards on duty).
- Sports Immortals Museum. The Sports immortals Museum is a combination museum and art gallery that has an extensive collection of memorabilia related to all your favorite sports legends.
- Sand Pine Park, an expansive recreational space with open soccer fields, handball courts and a fun kids’ playground.
One of the best things about Highland Beach is that it has its own spectacular stretch of sand – you can play in the ocean to your heart’s content. It’s also nestled between two fabulous cities that have amenities of their own, which means you’re never more than a few minutes away from all the dining, shopping and entertainment you can handle.
Pet-Friendly Condos in Highland Beach, FL
There are a number of pet-friendly condos in Highland Beach, and your REALTOR® can help you determine which one is the right choice for you. Many of the condominium complexes here allow pets of a certain size, which means it’s best to tell your REALTOR about your four-legged family member and let her zero in on condo complexes in Highland Beach that allow pets like yours.
Are You Buying or Selling a Home in Boca Raton or Highland Beach?
Ready to sell your home quickly and at the right price? Find out how much your home is worth now!
If you’re looking for a new home in Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach or Highland Beach, we can help. Use these popular one-click searches to find what you’re looking for:
- Boca Raton homes for sale
- Delray Beach homes for sale
- Highland Beach homes for sale
- Pet-friendly 55+ communities in Delray Beach
- Over-55 communities in Delray Beach
- Boca Raton gated communities
- Pet-friendly 55+ communities in Boca Raton