If you’re a foodie moving to Boca Raton, you’ll be glad to know that there are a huge array of fabulous restaurants in the area. Some are chains and some are locally owned, but the bottom line is that you’re bound to find your new favorite here in no time.
The 10 Best Restaurants in Boca Raton
Check out ten of our favorite restaurants in Boca Raton:
- Alexander’s Restaurant at 1400 Glades Road
- The Capital Grille at 6000 Glades Road
- Houston’s at 1900 Northwest Executive Center Circle
- Seasons 52 at 2300 Northwest Executive Center Drive
- Rebel House at 297 East Palmetto Park Road
- Ke’e Grill at 17490 North Military Trail
- Loch Bar at 346 Plaza Real
- TwentyTwenty Grille at 141 Via Naranjas
- Six Tables, a Restaurant at 112 Northeast 2nd Street
- Abe & Louie’s at 2200 Glades Road
Here’s a closer look at each.
J. Alexander’s Restaurant
Address: 1400 Glades Road
- Alexander’s is a chain restaurant that dishes up delectable, wood-fired American food. The space is contemporary and the service is phenomenal, and you can choose from great menu items like chicken pasta soup, fire-grilled artichokes and a melt-in-your-mouth New York strip steak.
Related: 10 signs you’re ready to buy a condo in Boca Raton
The Capital Grille
Address: 6000 Glades Road
The Capital Grille is a classic chain restaurant, but don’t let that fool you — it’s one of the best places to eat in Boca Raton. The menu features signature dishes like pan-seared scallops and dry-aged steaks, and you can enjoy a classic cocktail in the bar area.
Address: 1900 Northwest Executive Center Circle
Houston’s is a great spot for steak, seafood and cocktails. The menu features items like BBQ salmon, smothered pork chops and prime rib, and the atmosphere is warm and inviting.
Address: 2300 Northwest Executive Center Drive
Seasons 52 is a chain restaurant with a focus on fresh, seasonal ingredients. On the menu you’ll find items like wood-grilled artichokes, wood-roasted Gulf shrimp and oven-roasted pork tenderloin.
Related: Selling your home quickly, even when interest rates are sky-high
Address: 297 East Palmetto Park Road
Rebel House is a modern restaurant with an eclectic menu featuring small plates, craft beers and unique cocktails. With great options like miso-glazed black cod and truffle mac & cheese, there’s something for everyone here.
Address: 17490 North Military Trail
Ke’e Grill is a great spot for classic American cuisine with a twist. On the menu you’ll find items like crispy shrimp tacos, bacon-wrapped meatloaf and crispy chicken wings.
Address: 346 Plaza Real
Loch Bar is a seafood-focused restaurant with a cozy atmosphere and mouthwatering dishes like cedar plank salmon, lobster rolls and grilled sea bass.
Address: 141 Via Naranjas
TwentyTwenty Grille is a casual spot with an international menu featuring dishes like chorizo-stuffed dates, chicken tikka masala and Thai shrimp tacos. They also have a great selection of craft beers.
Related: What kind of credit score do you need to buy a home?
Six Tables, a Restaurant
Address: 112 Northeast 2nd Street
Six Tables, a Restaurant is an inviting spot with a menu that changes seasonally to feature the freshest ingredients available. The menu includes classic comfort dishes like mac & cheese, classic beef short ribs and grilled shrimp.
Abe & Louie’s
Address: 2200 Glades Road
Abe & Louie’s is a classic steakhouse with legendary dishes like filet mignon, dry-aged ribeye steaks and slow-roasted prime rib. The atmosphere is warm and inviting, perfect for a special occasion.
Find Out How Much Your Home is Worth Now
Quick Home Value
Are You Buying or Selling a Home in Boca Raton?
Ready to sell your home quickly and at the right price? Find out how much your home is worth now!
If you’re looking for a new home in Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach or Highland Beach, we can help. Use these popular one-click searches to find what you’re looking for:
- Boca Raton homes for sale
- Delray Beach homes for sale
- Highland Beach homes for sale
- Pet-friendly 55+ communities in Delray Beach
- Over-55 communities in Delray Beach
- Boca Raton gated communities
- Pet-friendly 55+ communities in Boca Raton
Get Instant Access to Hot New Listings by Filling Out the Form Below